Kevin Rutherford MIC

Hill and climbing conditions for the Scottish Highlands.

www.ecossemountains.co.uk

Winter Courses - Winter Skills, Winter Mountaineering, Winter Climbing & Norway Ice based in Rjukan

Saturday 7 March 2009

RnR and the New Website

Its nearly 2 weeks now since my appendix was taken out. Recovery has been quicker than I thought and I can only put that down to being very fit and having had key hole surgery with no stitches. I am 99% there and looking forward to getting back on the hill.
Sounds like ive just missed a wintery week with good conditions reported in the Northern Corries and very snowy in the West which should be good for the Ben Nevis ice routes later this month. Having time off has enabled me to crack on with the new website and its now up and running.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.